Weight Loss Program
You must be established as a primary care patient to participate in our weight loss options.
Cash Pay Program not covered by insurance
We do offer some services that are covered by health insurance ask your provider about your options covered by insurance on your visit.
We are excited to launch our new weight loss program! The best part is that it can be tailored to your unique needs and your own price-range. We offer individual pricing on each piece which makes it customizable for each individual. When you call to schedule your initial weight loss evaluation we have 3 options for you, starting with a comprehensive to a simplified plan. You can pick the program that works best for you.
Plan 1-Comprehensive $200
This includes a physical exam, with weight and measurements taken and select labs. You will participate in weight loss goal planning, nutrition education and activity modifications to help you get optimal results. You will get your first lipotropic injectionwith this price. If it is warranted, appropriate and safe for you a prescription weight loss medication maybe offered to you on your visit as well.
Plan 2-Basic $100
This includes a physical exam, no lab workup and your first lipotropic injection. You will participate in weight loss goal planning, nutrition education and activity modifications to help you get optimal results. You will get your first lipotropic injection at this price. If it is warranted, appropriate and safe for you a prescription weight loss medication maybe offered to you on your visit as well.
Plan 3-Simplified $50
This includes a physical exam, no lab workup and your first lipotropic injection. You will participate in weight loss goal planning, nutrition education and activity modifications to help you get optimal results.
Follow up for Plan 1 and 2 is monthly, and weight, measurements and exam will be completed with each follow up as well as refill of your medication if progress with the program is demonstrated each month at $50 for each follow-up. This DOES NOT include your lipotropic injection, it is an additional $20 or you can purchase for a cheaper price with the bundles.
You must have a BMI of >30 to qualify for weight loss program or >25 with one or more comorbid diagnosis that increase your risk such as diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia.
There are many weight loss medication options that can be used alone or in combination with your lipotropic injections. These prescriptions are in addition to the prices listed above there are several manufacturers that offer discount cards for your prescriptions.
1st Line Treatment- Good for long term weight loss management.
1. Orlistat (Alli)- old medication and proven to be the safest of all, may cause GI upset, take with multivitamin. Can be purchased over the counter, does not require a prescription, works by inhibiting fat being absorbed in the intestine. There is a stronger dose of this medication that is prescription called Xenical.
2. Lorcaserin (Belviq and Belviq XR). To save money click here: https://www.belviq.com/patient/savings/request. This is a controlled substance and requires a prescription, it works by promoting a feeling of fullness or satiety.
3. Liraglutide (Saxenda)- great option for patient's with metabolic syndrome. For more information or to search for coupon, click here. This helps to lower appetite, and decrease gastric motility so you stay fuller longer. Requires a prescription. To save money on your script click here: SaxendaCoverage.com. This particular medication is covered by insurance with select plans. Check with your insurance for coverage.
4. Phentermine with Topiramate ER (Qsymia)- same as above but dose does have to be tapered down when stopping, cannot be stopped abruptly. To save money click here:https://qsymia.com/patient/save-on-qsymia/
5. Buproprion with Naltrexone (Contrave): not a narcotic, does require prescription, works by increasing metabolism, decreasing appetite and affects the central reward system in the brain. If you smoke this is a great option to help you stop smoking as well. More information here.https://contrave.com/save/
Information on Lipotropic Injections
MICC- is a special lipotropic fat burning combination of methionine, inositol, choline, and B12. Each of these ingredients help the body turn fat into energy and are also powerful antioxidants. MICC injections are often used in weight loss regimens as well as to promote healthy cell function and increased energy. *Recommended Dosage: 1ML intramuscularly weekly
Components of the MICC
Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy. Building block for protein synthesis. Inositol: Converts food to energy. Also has a calming effect and has shown to reduce panic attacks. Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy Cyanocobalamin (B12): Increases energy and metabolism. Plays a key role in the normal function of the brain and nervous system
Injection pricing $20 an injection or $150 for vial with 10 doses and supplies for home injection.
CASH PAYMENT ONLY INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS
Files coming soon.